Protect Your Teeth!
Mouth Guards from your Lakeland dentist offer a way to protect your teeth while competing in athletic activities.
Custom mouth guards provided by your Lakeland dentist can be an excellent way to protect your teeth while playing sports. Unlike uncomfortable, bulky traditional boil and bite guards, our customized mouth guards offer a comfortable fit and superior protection. The American Dental Association estimates that over 2 million teeth are knocked out from sports related trauma, so our mouth guards can prevent serious injury and save you a lot of pain.
Benefits of Mouth Guards
- reduces the risk of concussion from lower jaw impacts
- protects teeth from being knocked out or fractured
- provides a comfortable fit allowing for natural breathing and speaking
- prevents jaw fractures by acting as a cushion between upper and lower jaw
- meets all High School and Collegiate regulations
For more information on customized mouth guards, please call your Lakeland dentist at (863) 859-6662 today.